Welcome to Autism America
This site was developed specifically for parents of children who are autistic. We as parents who are living with autism have experienced many things over the years, and we wish we had a "blueprint" to follow along the way. As parents who are living autism can tell you, we know you need help, genuine help. We can provide you answers from credible sources, that have a practical use, from people who understand autism related challenges in more than just an academic context.
What We Offer
- Education and Information regarding Autism, it's symptoms, and it's treatments.
- Counseling to help you figure out what to do in a specific or unique situation.
- Advocacy to help you get paid by the insurance companies.
- Volunteer help or professional assistance regarding the person with Autism.
- Products we have used that help mitigate or better manage the symptoms of the disorder.
2017 Site Maintenance Notes
- Written by Paul Smith Paul Smith
- Published: 10 July 2017 10 July 2017
Contemporaneous notes from post-release maintenance activities
4 Sep, 2017
- Install Custom HEAD plugin
- Add inQsec Facebook pixel using Custom Head
26 Aug, 2017
- Released Site autism-america-2017 to AutismAmerica.org